Sabre Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Company Profile : Sabre
Company Website : www.sabre.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Sabre Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Sabre Jobs 2022 :
- Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
- If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology,
- business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices – then Sabre is right for you! It is our
- people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
- Deliver robust, reliable and scalable solutions that meet business requirements. Work collaboratively with teams (Product Management, Development teams, Quality Engineering,
- Operations and Delivery) across multiple geographical locations.
- Troubleshoot issues, engaging extended teams to drive issue resolution. Maintain operational focus in implementing and supporting highly available applications
- Acquire and maintain technical knowledge of business applications. Participate in new feature functionality demos
- Resourceful, action-oriented individual who possesses a sense of urgency and knows how to overcome obstacles to get things done in a timely fashion
Skills Required For Sabre Jobs 2022 :
- Experience in core Java development and frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented principles, techniques, Design Patterns etc.
- Experience working with XML schemas and documents, JSON, SOAP & REST APIs
- Experience with Microservices / Cloud based development.
- Tools like Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Kibana
- Strong verbal and written communication skills