SafeSend Off Campus Drive 2022 For Associate Software Engineer Trainee
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA – 2020, 2021 & 2022 pass out
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and
- promote opportunities for product innovation.
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Engineering Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.