Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2021 For Associate Member of Technical Staff
Job Title: Associate Member of Technical Staff
Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
Work Experience: Fresher
- As a software engineering graduate you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases.
- As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, we deliver innovations 3 times a year with several features in each release.
- You will design and develop features that reach millions of end users and enterprises who use our mission-critical applications and services every day to run their business, deliver high-quality software through
- automated testing, and own your service in production with real-time monitoring tools and frameworks.
From day 1 you will learn, deliver releases to our customers and drive customer success for the largest enterprises in the world!
- Develop well-tuned products using the latest coding constructs that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java/ C++/ Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/ design
- Working knowledge of web technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts-
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPs Concept and Algorithms
- B.E / B.Tech graduating in 2021 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.