SAP Off Campus Drive 2021 For Developer Associate | B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Job Title: Developer Associate
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Experience: Freshers / 0 – 3 Year
- Work in accordance with the Agile development models (scrum, lean), which requires you to be self-driven and make decisions independently, as well as to be flexible in order to meet the needs of the team.
- Work as a developer in a team, taking product development responsibilities for backend development and related processes, methods, and tools for SAP S/4HANA.
- You will be working on developing legal reports to meet legal regulations for several countries.
- Write efficient and maintainable code in accordance with standards and naming conventions defined by SAP.
- Drive topics independently and have object ownership.
- Play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
- Proficiency in software design principles and object-oriented design.
- Working knowledge of classic ABAP and object-oriented ABAP.
- Working knowledge on Open Data Protocol (OData) and Core Data Services (CDS).
- Good knowledge of the ABAP programming model for SAP Fiori.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working functional or process knowledge of Financials (preferable).
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM).