SAP Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Developer | BE/B.Tech
Job Role: Associate Developer
Eligible: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For SAP Off Campus Drive 2022
- Work in accordance with the Agile development models (scrum, lean), which requires you to be self-driven and make decisions independently, as well as to be flexible in order to meet the needs of the team.
- Work as a developer in a team, taking product development responsibilities for backend development and related processes, methods, and tools for SAP S/4HANA. You will be working on developing legal reports to meet legal regulations for several countries.
- Write efficient and maintainable code in accordance with standards and naming conventions defined by SAP.
- Drive topics independently and have object ownership.
- Play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
Skills Required For SAP Off Campus Drive 2022
- Proficiency in software design principles and object-oriented design.
- Working knowledge of classic ABAP and object-oriented ABAP.
- Working knowledge on Open Data Protocol (OData) and Core Data Services (CDS).
- Good knowledge of the ABAP programming model for SAP Fiori.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working functional or process knowledge of Financials (preferable).
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Selection Process For SAP Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview