SAS Off Campus Drive 2021 For Java Developer | B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Job Title: Java Developer
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech with computers background only
- Passed out from reputed colleges with 70% and above percentage throughout
- 2020, 2021 pass out
- Designs and develops high quality, testable and scalable software solutions within established timelines while adhering to
- R&D best practices and processes.
- Actively involves other project stakeholders (e.g. managers, developers, user interface and visual designers, product managers) to ensure implementation satisfies functional requirements and is consistent with established R&D standards.
- Participates in project scoping and scheduling; tracks progress of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of issues blocking or preventing completion of task.
- Ensures quality through functional, unit and performance testing; works closely with testing by providing thorough reviews of the test plan and communicates when updates to the plan should be made to cover code changes related to enhancements, redesigns and/or bug fixes.
- Maintains accountability for the entire life cycle of the code including support for both internal and external consumers.
- In collaboration with technical writers, authors appropriate level of design and technical documentation that satisfies both internal and external consumers
- Performs assigned primary responsibilities on discrete, well-defined tasks or projects of limited scope with close mentoring and supervision.
- Good programming, problem-solving, documentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages like Java, C, Go
- Knowledge of cloud and DevOps related technologies
- Foundational knowledge of application development, design patterns, software architecture
- Ability to work within a team