SAS Software Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : SAS Software
Company Website : www.sas.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For SAS Software Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For SAS Software Jobs 2022 :
- Designs and develops high quality, testable and scalable software solutions by following R&D practices and processes.
- Ensure quality through functional, unit, performance and manual automated testing.
- Participates in planning activities of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of any issues.
- Works within a team and collaborates with other members on the team like developers, testers, technical writers.
- Works on different phases of software development including supporting customers.
- Designs, develops, and executes test plans, and test scenarios.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Engineering test execution both inside and outside of our continuous delivery pipeline
- Identifies and verifies defects. Protect our users from escaped defects and value our Customer Experience above all else
- Reviews relevant documentation.
Skills Required For SAS Software Jobs 2022 :
- Good interpersonal, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more operating systems platforms, or technologies.
- Good programming skills in Java, C++ or any other programing language.
- Conceptual understanding of at least one markup specification (HTML, XML, YAML, JSON)
- Foundational knowledge of application development, data integration, and/or design principles.
- A relentless passion for learning and the ambition to be great
- Ability to work within a team
- Familiarity with microservices, containers and container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)