Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022 For Associate Test Engineer
Job Title: Associate Test Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech – 2022 Batch
- B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2022
- No Backlogs Accepted
- 0 to 1 years of experience in Manual/Automation/Performance testing
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Associate Test Engineer will be responsible for working with the Commercialization team in testing the SAP or DES applications.
- He will be associated to work on QA activities for applications under one of the value streams like Hire to Retire,
- Market to Cash, Demand to Deliver, Acquire to Retire, Risk to Integrity and Record to Report.
CTC: 6.5 – 15 LPA
- Create the test scenarios and test cases for SAP releases / application new enhancement and production incidents
- reports related to assigned applications
- Perform test case execution and raise defects – follow up with stakeholder and get it fixed
- Create daily execution reports for testing progress
- Perform all types of functional/non-functional testing like sanity, smoke, regression, end-to-end testing/ load, stress
- endurance and volume testing etc.
- Perform test management activities in Azure DevOps and Microfocus – Application Lifecycle Management
- Follows the testing governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and execute automation scripts with test automation tools like – Unified Functional
- Test/Selenium/Worksoft etc.
- Perform continuous testing execution using Azure DevOps