Schneider Electric Off Campus Drive 2022 | Data Analyst | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company : Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Job Positions: Senior Data Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Schneider Electric Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Schneider Electric Jobs 2022 :
- The Senior Data Analyst will Maintain Product Taxonomy Class (PTC) Excel data models files for
- HBN-Secure Power Division. The Analyst will provide Product Information Management (PIM) tool technical support to the Global/Countries Offer Managers in assistance with the Senior Manager – Offer Management.
- The Analyst will need to do website maintenance of SE.COM & APC.COM involving Product Datasheet, web eCat, Product Image, External Standards, Product Relationship, Asset Management and Product Life cycle management.
- The Analyst will also need to work in EDMS creating, storing and integrating customer-facing digital tools for the website
- Designing and maintaining data model in MS Excel
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
Skills Required for Schneider Electric Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel & Excel macro and other MS Office tools is a must.
- 0-2 years of experience in Product Data Management for website is an advantage.
- Basic software knowledge an advantage but not essential.
- Fast learner with high problem-solving ability.
- Good presentation and communication skills.