Schrodinger Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Software Developer
Job Description For Schrodinger Jobs 2022
- Will require collaborating closely within a cross -functional, agile team composed of product designers, developers, and testers to deliver features and functionality that meet business and product goals.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, building, and testing high-performance, distributed components in problem areas including but not limited to data aggregation/transformation/reporting and large -scale computations
- for a collaborative multi-user application.
- The candidate will also exercise their judgment along with support from teammates to architect and implement robust, maintainable solutions and participate in a code reviewing environment that encourages learning and high -code quality.
- Skills Required For Schrodinger Jobs 2022
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent stream.
- Excellent programming skills, logical reasoning abilities, and enthusiasm for solving interesting problems, along with a willingness to learn.
- Practical understanding of CS concepts in the areas of data structures and algorithms, database management systems, operating systems, and computer networks.
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Proficient interpersonal skills (oral/verbal communication), complemented by an ability to collaborate in a team environment.