SDET -Automation Testing opening at Pune/Bangalore/WFH
Company: iQuest Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Location: Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- At least 3 years at a Senior/Lead level
- Test Automation tools and frameworks: Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Gherkin, Smartbear Test
- Complete, RESTful API and Appium
- Designing and writing automated UI (Web and Mobile), API, and database test scripts
- Designing and building test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience of performance engineering process (not just using a tool)
- Knowledge of service virtualisation tools i.e. Mountebank, Service Virtualisation
- Test management and SDLC Collaboration tools: Confluence, JIRA, Zephyr, X-Ray Slack, ALM-QC,
- ALM Octane, Azure DevOps
- Strong understanding of SQL, Unix, Microsoft, Eclipse/IntelliJ, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, BDD/TDD/
- FDD, Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB, Jenkins, JMeter, GIT, Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Has built (not run) Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines
- Applying knowledge effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Defines and reviews test conditions for given requirements, reviews and designs test cases/test
- scripts and supporting data, working to the functional and non-functional specifications provided.
- Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources and tools.
- Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project.
- Reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Provides specialist advice to support others.
- Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the
- execution of these activities.
- Hands on testing
- Report daily on any issues and test progress to the Test Manager or Scrum Master
- Identifies process improvements and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of
- best practice.
- Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters.
- Makes decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
- Allocation and management of resources appropriate to given assignments
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Clear leadership and effective communication at all levels to both technical and non-technical
- Mentoring and guiding team members in adopting best practice approaches
- Lead the teams
- ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
- Experience in performing exploratory testing
- Experience of DevOps
- Experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience of delivering CI/CD in Serverless environments including AWS
- Traits required
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways
- to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Plans own work to
- meet given objectives and processes to ensure quality.
- Initiative – identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities; Seeks
- increased responsibilities and takes ownership of tasks at hand; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Generates suggestions for improving work;
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas;
- Teamwork – Interacts with and influences colleagues; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’
- views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports
- everyone’s efforts to succeed
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- RESTful API
- Smartbear Test Complete
- Selenium Webdriver
- Automation Testing
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org