Selenium Testing Engineer For Deloitte
Company: WSNE Consulting Pvt Ltd
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to design, create and maintain Automated Test Frameworks for front and back end systems/applications.
- Should have 3 to 6 years of experience into Selenium Testing
- Should have experience in Selenium Web Driver.
- Should have experience in automation in platforms such as SFDC
- Should have strong programming/scripting experience and a passion for test.
- Should have experience in Test Automation including planning, assessments, script development and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in Selenium
- Demonstrated communication skills in a customer/stakeholder facing environment
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile and DevOps delivery team.
- Must be self-directed, resilient and creative.
- Perform web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, exploratory testing & end to end testing within an agile delivery mode
- Able to Implement end to end Test Automation and define tool roadmaps, including performance testing.
Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically test design, execution and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Collaboratively elaborate requirements to enable Acceptance Test Driven Development with Tech Leads, Developers and Business Analysts.
UG :Any Graduate
- Automation Testing
- Web Framework
Send Resume to: email@example.com