SENIOR ADVISORY SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Company:IBM India Pvt. Limited
Experience:8 to 12 year
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
- As a Senior Software Developer,
- You have developed strategies and long-term plans for researching new or projected operating systems and
- complete software architecture and provided recommendations.
- Conceptualized, researched, analyzed and proposed new software architecture designs and evaluated and
- recommended improvements to existing software architecture.
- Coordinated and/or provided technical direction on integration of new complex technologies with overall
- software architecture. Preferably worked in SaaS environment.
What you’ll do:
- As a Senior Software Developer, You will:
- Design and research and develop components of software architecture.
- Coordinate and/or provides technical direction on integration of new and highly complex technologies with overall software architecture. Ensure that newly designed or revised databases stay in sync with company
- standards for design, maintenance, modification and efficiency.
- Tackle problems and resolves or recommends highly creative solutions for highly complex software problems that impact software and/or systems architecture.
- Provide technical direction on product planning for complete software systems.
- Participate in presenting technical plans and proposals to various technical and non-technical groups and provides recommendations.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become authority you love to be.
- You have the dynamic platform to work in many different areas in to determine really excites you.
- Learn applications from authority developers in the team
- Opportunities to showcase and improve your knowledge and share experience in technical conferences
- Love to participate in the entire software quality process
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8+ Yrs of Experience.
- Proven technical knowledge which encompasses Software Development, Java related technologies, J2ee,
- Hibernate, Spring boot, Data Structures, Multithreading, Designing, Algorithms, Dev-Ops, Release automation, Security, kafka
- Good working knowledge in Java, Spring Framework, Webservices (Rest/SOAP), Microservices, Oracle, PL SQL,
- Basic Unix/Linux, Git, Comprehensive knowledge of overall software architecture and related databases. SQL (Oracle), NoSQL, Enterprise Java applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of overall software architecture and related databases. SQL (Oracle), NoSQL,
- Enterprise Java applications
- Deployment architecture for enterprise grade cloud env (public / private)
- Proven experience in crafting & architecting – fault tolerant, scalable systems.
- Designing for PSR (performance, scalability, reliability) for SaaS / Cloud.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven knowledge with IT field related technologies and environment; Cloud, Mobile Devices, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Web Services
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Address:SA , No.12,,Subramanya Arcade,Bannerghatta Road,Ba, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India