Senior Assistant Help Desk Technician
company: DXC Technology
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Essential Job Functions
- Answers help desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assists customers in resolving technical problems on assigned by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
- Follows up with customers to ensure that their inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One or more years of technical training in computer support preferred
- Two or more years of technical or customer support experience
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience with solving computer related problems
- Experience working with company escalation policy
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Office environment
- May require shift work
UG :Diploma in Mechanical
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Technical training
- Interpersonal skills
- Operating systems
- Problem management
- Customer support