Senior Automation Test Engineer
Company: Appsierra Solutions Private Limited
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Noida)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Applying Designing and Test Automation Strategy Document
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
- Configure Selenium Test Environment for setup(ex: Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc.).
- Participation in Selenium Environmental Setup with IDE.
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure.
- Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases.
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling.
- Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development team to solve the issues.
- Interaction with the people of the client side to solve problems and update the situation.
- Create a software defect tracking report entire project release status to stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience of Appium tool is an add on across Android and IOS platform.
- Must have experience in BDD Cucumber tool
- Knowledge of mobile framework implementation is must with TestNG, Allure/Extent report, log4j integration
- Framework integration for parallel and sequential execution option
- Experience of using CI tool Jenkins
- Hands-on experience in JAVA, android studio
- Proficient at decomposing requirements and developing test automation for projects of simple to high complexity
- Experience on Small or Large Integration Testing and/or Regression Testing
- Confident and Effective Communication Skills
- Proficient in Testing and Defect Lifecycle • Knowledge of any other automation tool e.g. Selenium.
UG :Any Graduate
- Framework Design
- Automation Testing
- Test Engineering
- Defect Management
- Test Planning
- Defect Tracking
- Test Cases
- Process Handling
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org