Senior Automation Test Engineer
Company: GormalOne LLP
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze requirements, functional specifications and create detailed level test cases.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
Ability to identify a set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on
- mobile development, automation and quality aspects.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed
- Develop/build test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reusability for regression
- Design, build and execute automated tests
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that needs to be automated
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards
Prepare and report test results and statistics
- Create a weekly plan and weekly reports
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Execution of Appium, Selenium automation scripts during regression testing cycles.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, Any Graduate
- Mobile Automation Testing
- Selenium Webdriver
- Android Studio
Send Resume to: email@example.com