Senior Devops Engineer
Company: CERENCE SERVICES (INDIA) LLP
Experience: 5 – 8 years
- As a DevOps engineering in the TTS Engineering team you are responsible
- for maintaining and automating as well as improving our development and
- release infrastructure. You will be working with tools such as Jenkins,
- Docker, VMware ESX, Artifactory and BitBucket to enable fast delivery and
testing of our core products.
- You will be responsible for streamlining our automated software build,
- test and release processes and tools. That includes but is not limited to
- automating Jenkins deployments, automating artifact deployments with Artifactory,
- advancing our Containerization roadmap and more.
- Preferably you are master in computer science or related field with
- 5-8 years of experience in software development.
- Experience of CI/CD frameworks like Jenkins for building pipelines to
build, test and deploy a software service.
- Experience with automation of processes and procedures e.g. through
- Passion for software engineering and software automation.
- Solid understanding of the Agile development approach
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (containers and orchestration framework)
like Docker and K8S.
- Experience with embedded platforms for automotive and mobile is a plus
- A creative and innovating thinker who challenges the status quo.
- An interest in language and speech technology.
- Programming experience on different platforms (Windows, Linux) is a plus.
- Speaking and writing English fluently. Knowledge of additional languages
is a plus.
- The will and ability to function in a team spread across the globe.
- The desire to grow yourself and have a maximum impact on the team, the
product and the company
UG :Diploma in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
Send Resume to: email@example.com