Senior Executive QA
Company: Interactive Manpower Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Location: Mumbai (All Areas)
- Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing testing activities related to complex eCommerce applications and system implementation projects using Agile processes.
- 3+Years of experience as an Team Lead in end to end QA activity.(Must)
- Work with partner teams to analyze defects, reproduce customer issues suggest next best action.
Adapt to changing requirements/processes.
- Solid hands-on experience with test planning, defect tracking, test execution, test reporting and code coverage
Skills with test automation tools such as Selenium
- Proven and demonstrable skill in Responsive testing
- Experience testing in both Windows and Linux environments
- Good understanding of web frameworks and the corresponding testing strategies
- Agile software development experience: Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP).
- Any of the following test certifications – QAI, ASQ, IIST, ISEB, ISTQB, a plus
UG :Any Graduate
- QA Testing
- automation tools
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
Send Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org