Senior QA Engineer (Automation+Manual+Linux)
Company: UNIFY TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Experience: 4 – 8 years
Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- Must: Automation, Selenium, Manual Testing, Any Programming, Linux
- Overall 3+ years in test automation development and testing experience
- Must have solid problem-solving and analytical skills and enjoy building, tinkering, breaking things.
- Scripting/Coding skill with at least one OOP language (Java, C#, Python, VB, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about Windows / Linux / Infra & Networking (administration, installation of software)
- Basic knowledge of software testing methodology.
- Experience in software release, models, lifecycles, and methodologies with particular emphasis on Agile methodology.
- Experience in using test management tools.
- Ability to work autonomously with a medium-sized team.
- Business level of English both written and verbal.
Here is what you would be doing: –
- To deliver robust, reliable, and secure enterprise software products to the Japanese market, work with Product and Engineering Management
- Develop, configure and maintain test automation suites to validate UiPath products are correctly adapted to the Japanese market
- Record test results and report software defects / verify fixes
Perform manual testing when the need arise
UG :Any Graduate
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Automation Tools
- SOAP UI
- Software Testing
- Test Management
- Quality Assurance Engineering
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org