Senior Software Automation Test Engineer
Company: Jeeves Information Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience: 4 – 8 years
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with product management and architects to understand application requirements.
- Set up the required test beds (hardware, software and network)
- Analyze the requirements, create & execute test cases and log software defects.
- Hands on experience on test automation using Selenium/Ranorex automation tool
- Hands -on experience with C#, Java scripting
- Hands-on experience with developing and maintaining test automation frameworks.
Secondary Responsibilities include:
- Escalate issues, concerns and suggestions to the QA lead.
- Provide validation support to the development and documentation for difficult bug reports.
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Test Engineering
- Technical Documentation
- Communication Skills
- Product Management
- Automation Testing