SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Experience: 4 to 6 year
– A Software engineer having working experience in Python Automation development for one of our biggest client in systems domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in Automation devolvement projects.
- 2-5 years of experience in Software development & Automation in python
- Good understanding and hands-on experience on Object oriented programming
- Should be able to write libraries and well versed in handling optimization
- Test automation development – Design develop scripts to automate test cases
- Strong unit test skills and Able to debug complex code
- Understanding on REST APIs and able to write python libraries and scripts for the same
- Develop modular, maintainable and reusable test harnesses
- Able to support development through activities such as code reviews and enforcing best coding practices
- Good to have (any 3):
- Experienced in Robot framework, should be able to write and understand complex Robot code
- Setting up the lab setups for manual and automation testing
- Build & automates test cases for specific HPE server platforms
- Working knowledge on DevOps tools (Jenkins, Puppet) is a plus
- Working Knowledge on Jira, Github
- Knowledge of containerized software using docker, kubernetes or similar
- Understanding of containerization concepts is a plus.
- Experience in testing product functionality across the stack – from databases, platform services, to end user
- Software development and overall automation including Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, Continuous Integration.
- Middleware services including messaging, API management, container technologies.
- Good understanding of networking concepts, L2 – L7 protocols is a plus.
- Working knowledge of different OS (Linux , Windows , SLES , VMware)
- Domain knowledge in storage systems like RAID controllers, SAN, converged infrastructure and networking
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate