Senior Software Engineer In Test – SDET
Company: Idexcel Technologies Private Limited
Experience:8 to 13 year
- Establish quality engineering, automation testing, and continuous integration practices with an emphasis on back-end APIs and systems integration
- Own the quality of complete module and ensure 100% regression automation along with development.
- Design robust automation test scripts at both Unit and integration level.
- Conduct code reviews to manage automation code quality
- Work closely with product and development teams to clarify requirements and provide feedback on functional and technical design
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and report progress
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and identify failing systems through the use of instrumentation and software
- Strong expertise in leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies
- Work with cross functional team to ship high quality releases
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8+ years of experience in a Software Quality/ SW Engineering in Test position
- Solid experience on the implementation and execution of automation testing (Full Stack) and coverage that
- ensures the delivery of a high-quality user experience for web, applications
- Design and implement new tools, scalable automated test frameworks working across technologies.
- Set up execution platforms such as Saucelabs, BrowserStack, Selenium Grids in AWS, etc.
- Knowledge on AWS technologies like API Gateway, IAM, Lambda, S3, RDS, CloudWatch etc
- Experience with RESTful API testing automation using tools such as Karate, SOAPUI, Rest Assured or any other tool
- Passionate about Behavior Driven Development (BDD) with Cucumber/Gherkin developing robust software, writing testable and maintainable code
- Experience in Banking industry especially lending experience is preferred
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming
- Strong familiarity with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Testing concepts
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an Agile Scrum Team environment