SENIOR SOFTWARE TESTER / SR. QUALITY ENGINEER / SR. QA ENGINEER
Company: Net Solutions
Experience: 5 to 10
Location: Mohali, Chandigarh, Panchkula
- Perform manual and automated testing of web & mobile applications to ensure the software meets requirements and is fit for use.
- Create and update & maintain test plans according to project details and schedule.
- Analyse requirements & user stories, system requirements, and design specifications for feasibility and create corresponding test scenarios.
- Write, execute, and update testing scripts to automate test cases.
- Conduct test case reviews and ensure best testing practices are followed.
- Communicate testing progress, results, and other relevant information to project team and other stakeholders based on test plans.
- Track defects, create, and maintain QC testing reports.
- Coach and mentor software testers & assist them with their work.
- Participate in planning activities.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in manual and automated testing of mobile apps, web apps, and APIs in a senior
- Software Tester/QC Engineer/QA Engineer/Quality Analyst profile.
- Proven experience in creating test data and test scenarios.
- Experience in testing RDBMS databases, especially PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB.
- Experience with Selenium & API testing with Postman.
- Experience with security testing using ZAP or similar tool.
- Experience with load testing using JMeter or similar tool.
- Domain expertise of eCommerce (preferred).
- Strong experience in software testing within iterative development methodologies like Agile. Strong documentation,
- communication, team collaboration and client handling skills.
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization