Senior Test Engineer
Exp:7 to 9 years
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Performance Test Engineer
Location: Pune, Bangalore India
Who are we looking for:
A mid-senior level testing resource to work on a critical project for one of our biggest client in banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in testing cutting edge technology applications.
7 to 12 years of Performance Test engineer
Log Analysis tools: Splunk, Kibana etc
APM Tools: Appdynamics, Dynatrace etc
Scripting: Shell scripting, powershell, etc
Analytics tools: Adobe, Google analytics etc
Load testing tools: JMeter,Load runner
Single user analysis tools: HTTP Watch,
1.Capacity planning experience and work load model experience.
2.Building automation and processes that reduce time and improve the efficiency.
3.Mobile device performance testing experience.
4.Code profiling using Re-sharper, dot trace.
5.Root Cause analysis experience.
6.Analytics tools experience.
7. Memory profiling experience using dot memory to identify memory behavior and leaks.
8. Mondo DB understanding and performance tuning experience.
9. Experience with large data testing, Volume testing is must.
10. Detailed understanding and profiling/ recommendations experience on Restful services.
11. Expert level knowledge on Splunk and AppDynamics.
12. Experience with LR and JMeter is must.
Nice to have:
1. Devops/CICD tools: Bamboo
2. Aerospike exposure
Somebody who has at least 7+ years of work experience in software testing.
Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Education:UG:BCA – Computers, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization
Contact Company:Mphasis Limited
Address:Sy No 12-112-2,29 and 31,5th,6th and 7th Floor,Tan, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India