SHL Freshers Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | 2022 Batch | Gurgaon
Company Name: SHL India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 6,50,000 – 8,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE)
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch
- We are seeking an Associate Software Engineer to join our Product Engineering team.
- As a developer your primary focus will be on developing application and implementing best practices.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
- You should have a desire to deliver a new and beautiful product.
- This work will be the foundation to deliver a web-based SaaS platform.
- Probation/Training Period: 2 Months.
- Tentative date of joining: Post final semester examination (June 2022).
- Developing modern, backend/front-end, consumer-facing web apps.
- Building reusable components for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Implementing responsiveness for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Write unit tests (using Jest), and be an advocate for testable code with high coverage.
- Coping with pressure and set backs.
- Planning and organizing.
- Following instructions and procedures.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Working with People.
What SHL Can Offer You:
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
- Technical Round 1.
- Technical Round 2.
- HR Round.