Siemens Recruitment | Junior Software Developer (0-1 year) | Bangalore
Company Name: Siemens Advanta
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior Software Developer
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BE, BTech, BCA, MCA
- We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
- Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Junior Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
- This role is based in Bangalore.
- You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
- In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- BCA/MCA/BE/BTech in Electronics & Electrical/Communication Engineering with good Programming knowledge.
- Off Campus hire & 0 – 1 year experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passionate about own work and good team spirit.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Drive to go for the best solutions.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Added advantage of Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices.
- Requirement analysis and design of the Engineering Systems Application.
- Development & Unit Testing of the software based on defined architecture.
- Debugging and troubleshooting the application.
- Involves interaction with business partners & stakeholders.
- Being part of Agile team, exhibiting Team work, pull culture and ownership commitment