Software Development Engineer in Test
Company: Genzeon Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 4 – 8 years
- perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web and Desktop.
Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Handle technical communications and understand client’s systems or APIs.
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and
- computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities.
- Protect operations by improving security and by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplish our mission by completing related results as needed.
- Support and develop the technology teams by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Follow established HIPAA, Compliance & Security policies.
Education and Professional Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other four-year degree with significant Computer Programming OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ years software development experience.
Must have skills:
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Debugging
- Unit Testing
- Microsoft .NET using C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Source control using git
- Agile Software Development Methods
- Familiarity with TDD (Test-Driven Development) and BDD (Business-Driven Development) models
- Unit testing frameworks like XUnit (Preferred) and NUnit
UG :Any Graduate
- Automation Testing
- Test Scenarios
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org