Software Quality Assurance Analyst(Testing) At Wolters Kluwer, Pune
Company: Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 2 – 5 years
professional that will perform the below responsibilities:
- Provide Technical QE perspective as part of Development Programs and Projects, supporting Content Management/Delivery Platforms, Systems, and related Applications.
- Work as a member of the WK dXg Platform Engineering Team to help support an effective QE capability to underpin and support Projects, Programs, and the management team’s strategic goals.
- The Software Quality Analyst, will report to the QE Manager
- Participate in technical reviews and provide feedback on Requirements, Design Documents and Specifications, and
- Project Plans and Initiatives from a Quality Engineering and testing perspective.
- Develop effective and efficient Test Strategies to support Development Programs, Projects, and Prototyping activities
- Participate in creating Test Strategies that define the testing scope and approach for projects
- Assist in developing and defining test data requirements to execute defined test strategies.
- Creation of QE deliverables participating as a part of the Agile Scrum Team
- Proactively determine more efficient test approaches to increase quality and reduce overall QE costs
- Develop end-to-end test plans with other teams to ensure complete system testing coverage
- Participates in yearly team objective progress
- Participates in Escaped Defect Analysis process and maintain all quality data
- Maintain all Atlassian JIRA & Tricentis qTest project setup and data maintenance for projects
- Independent QE thought leadership to drive evolving QE processes
- Identify meaningful gaps in the QE process on an on-going bases that will drive measurable improvements in QE testing effectiveness and reduced defects into UAT and Production
- Bachelor Degree preferred in a Computer Sciences or related technical discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years in testing activities
- Able to work independently with direction from Sr. QE Analysts
- Multi-disciplined technical background, (Networking, Application Development, SQL DB)
- Working in Agile Scrum and DevOps environments representing QE
- Experience in test automation and integration with continuous build build/integration systems is required.
- Strong system troubleshooting and analysis skills required to solve technical problems
- Experience in the following areas is desirable: enterprise platform operations, content management and delivery,
- search engines, system engineering, and performance testing
- Strong collaboration and mentoring skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, particularly in crafting messages and status reports to Senior
- Management and Business Partners
- This position is global in nature and requires interfacing with and supervising multinational teams. The successful
- candidate must work comfortably across numerous time zones and amongst culturally diverse teams.
UG :Any Graduate
- Software Quality Assurance
Send Resume to: Jyoti.Salvi@wolterskluwer.com