SOFTWARE QUALITY TEST ENGINEER
Company: Markit India Services
Experience: 3 to 6 year(s) of
- IHS Markit is seeking experienced testing professionals to join its IHS Markit India operation. This position will involve hands-on test build /execution role in the financial domain.
- It is a highly technical position and will require strong knowledge of JAVA, SQL, stored procedures and other data manipulation technologies.
- Experience level 4-7 years
- Self-managed individual who can actively build the automation frameworks from scratch
- Strong Experience in Test Automation Tool/Frameworks for example: Cucumber, Concordion, Fitnesse,
- Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, JMeter, TestNG
- Proficient in Java / Selenium / AIP Testing (Please see Tech Section below for details)
- Good in implementing a Service Level Automation Framework
- Experience in designing high efficiency tests for scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications
- Strong Database knowledge: Should be able to define & develop Automation Frameworks for Database centric / ETL Applications.
- Must have Good communication skills
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Good to have exposure in implementing Automation solutions to Agile Scrum and other SW development lifecycle.
- Should be growth oriented, confident and self-starter
- Strong Knowledge of JAVA and frameworks like Junit, TestNG.& DbUnit and Selenium
- Should be a technology geek, customer oriented and results driven
- Experience with advanced low level Java programming APIs, such as concurrency, NIO and byte buffers.
- Good understanding of relational databases, SQL, stored procedures and other data manipulation technologies.
- Understanding XML files and interpreting results provided in the format.
- Knowledge of qTest and Jira
- Software Testing
- manual testing
- Automation Testing