SOFTWARE TEST AUTOMATION DEVELOPER
Company: IBM India Pvt. Limited
Experience: From 6 to 8 year
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Senior Automation Engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing components and features independently.
- You would be a part of WW development organization and would be involved in discussion where you could influence the product strategy. You should also have leadership quality to manage and work as technical leads and be able to deliver end to end features.
- Develop and Viable solution in the Financial Domain.
- Design and be an avid coder who can get his hands dirty and be involved in the coding to the deepest level.
- Work in an Agile environment of continuous deliverable.
- You ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You ll learn directly from Sr members/leaders in this field.
- You ll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6-8 Years of relevant Industry Experience
- Experience working in an IT environment as a Sr. Automation Engineer/Technical Lead.
- Experience in creating Test Automation plans
- Experience in customizing the test automation framework and developing automation test scripts.
- Experience in one of the GUI Test Automation tools – Cypress or Selenium.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experience working on Windows and Linux scripting
- Experience working with CI/CD cycle, Agile methodology and DevOps pipeline with Jenkins, Maven, GIT
- Experience with API Test Automation using at least one of the following SOAP UI/REST Assured/Postman.
- Excellent client interaction and communication skills
- Core Java
- Automation testing
- SOAP UI
- Client interaction
- Agile methodology