Software Test Engineer
Company: Yazaki India Private Limited
Experience: 4 to 6
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Elicit requirements, document analysis and requirement workshops; perform analysis and documentation of existing
customer products, site visits (if required), use cases, scenarios, event lists, competitive product analysis, task and
- workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Write requirements analysis report / log.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products
- derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Enter, manipulate, and report on requirements stored in a configuration management and traceability tools. Identify
- requirements errors and defects, and write requirement notification reports.
- Manage changes to baseline requirements using change control processes and tools.
Software Testing Responsibilities:
- Proficiency reading schematics (if required).
- Proficiency of Analysing Customer Requirements.
- Proficiency of writing Test Cases.
- Knowledge of any Bug Tracking tool e.g. Bugzilla, JIRA, Clear Quest, Integrity etc.
- Conduct SW Testing
- Competency using lab equipment (e.g. multi meter, oscilloscope, logic analyser etc)
- Competency of using Testing Tools e.g. CANOE, Load Box,
- Knowledge of CAN and UDS
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages e.g. CAPL Script, Python, Perl etc.
- Issue Resolution.
- Knowledge of Bug Resolution Cycle
- Software Release Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution of the overall Software Testing, Software Test Report, Software Test Log etc.
- Conformance to and application of Yazaki software development process.
- Be responsible for software error tracking lists.
- Support product builds, launches and investigation of quality and warranty issues.
- Please note: It is managements responsibility to ensure accuracy of this job description and communicate content changes to Compensation.
- Test Engineering
- Bug Resolusion Cycle
- Bug Tracking Tool
- C and C++
- Object Oriented Design with UML
- CAPL Script
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, Electrical
Send Resume to: email@example.com