Software Test Engineer
Company: Amzur Infotech Private Limited
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Locaton: Remote (Hiring office located in Visakhapatnam)
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Quality Engineer is responsible for testing the infrastructure and applications related to our enterprise platform. Responsibilities include:
- Design and develop test plans based upon functional and design specifications.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Analyze and report bugs, and work with software engineers to resolve them.
- Perform hands-on testing of the enterprise applications.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A bachelors degree and 3 years of professional work experience are required.
- Strong programming knowledge in Java or .Net platforms
- Proficiency in SQL and database concepts
- Experience with testing frameworks such as RSpec, Cucumber, and JUnit
- Automated GUI testing experience, including use of third party tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP, Silk test)
UG :Any Graduate
- Test Engineering
- Design Specifications
- Enterprise Applications
- Regression Testing
- Functional Design
- Quality Engineering
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org