Software Test Engineer
Company: Omnicuris Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Some programming experience in any language is a plus.
- Basic experience in JIRA or similar issue tracking system (notebooks don’t count).
- Experience in testing frameworks like Selenium, Testing, Cucumber and development processes like
- TDD, BDD will be considered as a strong plus.
- Excellent communication, self-organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent reading, speaking and writing skills.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Test Case Preparation
- Quality Analysis
- API Testing
- Database Design
- Manual Testing
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org