SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Company: IBM India Pvt. Limited
Experience: 3 to 8 year(s)
- You will be working on development of functions and features for a SaaS and On-prem OpenShift product
Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Design and code automated test cases for a SaaS and On-prem OpenShift product.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Handle customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organisation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 – 8 years of relevant industry experience
- Must have had GUI testing experience, both manual and automated.
- Candidate should possess skills in Selenium and other automated GUI test tools.
- Hands on experience with popular programming languages (Go, Python, Java), scripting and test automation frameworks (example – bash, Selenium).
- Candidate should have been part of test squads and must have experience in converted manual tests into
- automated test suites. Knowledge of Build Verification Testing, Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Systems
- Verification Testing (SVT), Functional Verification Testing (FVT) is required.
- An awareness of some of the following would also be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes internals and experience with Golang
- Experience in building large secure distributed systems
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Contributions in Github
- Automation testing
- Product portfolio
- Regression testing
- Unit testing
- Distribution system
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required