Software Test Engineer
Company: Yazaki India Private Limited
Experience: From 4 to 6 year
Roles and Responsibilities
• Elicit requirements, document analysis and requirement workshops; perform analysis and documentation of existing
customer products, site visits (if required), use cases, scenarios, event lists, competitive product analysis, task and
workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
• Write requirements analysis report / log.
• Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products
derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
• Enter, manipulate, and report on requirements stored in a configuration management and traceability tools. Identify
requirements errors and defects, and write requirement notification reports.
• Manage changes to baseline requirements using change control processes and tools.
Software Testing Responsibilities:
• Proficiency reading schematics (if required).
• Proficiency of Analysing Customer Requirements.
• Proficiency of writing Test Cases.
• Knowledge of any Bug Tracking tool e.g. Bugzilla, JIRA, Clear Quest, Integrity etc.
• Conduct SW Testing
• Competency using lab equipment (e.g. multi meter, oscilloscope, logic analyser etc)
• Competency of using Testing Tools e.g. CANOE, Load Box,
• Knowledge of CAN and UDS
• Knowledge of Scripting Languages e.g. CAPL Script, Python, Perl etc.
• Issue Resolution.
• Knowledge of Bug Resolution Cycle
Software Release Responsibilities:
• Responsible for execution of the overall Software Testing, Software Test Report, Software Test Log etc.
• Conformance to and application of Yazaki software development process.
• Be responsible for software error tracking lists.
• Support product builds, launches and investigation of quality and warranty issues.
- It is managements responsibility to ensure accuracy of this job description and communicate content changes to Compensation.
- Test Engineering
- Bug Resolusion Cycle
- Bug Tracking Tool
- C and C++
- Object Oriented Design with UML
- CAPL Script
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, Electrical
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org