Software Test Engineer
Company: InfoWeb IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Location: Pune (WFH during Covid)
Role: Software Engineer (Testing)
Location: Pune, Magarpatta City
No of Positions: 5
Office Timings:- 10:30 AM — 7 PM
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manual tester having 3+ Yrs. of Testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in Test Planning, Test Case Creation, Test Case Automation.
- Should be well versed with manual testing skills. Should have good understanding about Test Planning and
different types of testing (Regression, smoke, Sanity etc.)
- Well versed with Agile concepts. Decent Database skills (From testing perspective, Good Understanding about
Keys, Joins, Simple Functions. Should be able to write simple select queries using joins)
- Excellent communication and attitude. Should be able to handle things independently with minimal guidance
- This is a completely Manual Testing position however the candidate will be required to work with Automation
team, helping them in identifying the Automation scenarios.
- Stays Current in Quality Assurance processes and/or techniques and recommends improvements and/or
enhancements of new testing techniques and testing tools.
- Design, develop and implement overall testing strategy for enterprise systems.
- Develops, updates, and may provide training on Quality Assurance processes and deliverables which may include methodology, best practices.
Education: UG : Any Graduate, PG : Any Postgraduate