Company: Ashita Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Coordination with developers for bug fixing, Coordination with end-users for requirements study and analysis.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization
- Bug Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Software Testing
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com