Company: THINKFACTORY TECH PVT LTD
Experience: 0 years
- We are looking for a passionate Software Tester to join our team!.
- As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Work on priority tasks and report immediately to developers if any serious issues occur.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Team player, Good time-management skills, Good
- Communication skills
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Selenium ) and SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good logical-analytical skills
- Ability to think out of the Box
- Education Qualification : Freshers with B.E / M.Sc in computer science related field or MCA with 70% aggregate.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers, MCA in Computers
- Manual Testing
- Software Testing
- Test Design
- Bug Reporting
- Performance Testing Tool
- Test Execution
- Defect Reporting
- Software Q
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.