Company: Novalnete-Solutions Pvt Ltd
Experience: 2 – 3 years
• Perform manual and automation testing for web and mobile applications.
• Automate existing manual testing process.
• Validate implemented functionality co-relating with requirement and viewing from user’s perspective.
• Perform System Testing to ensure the delivery of product and UAT support for functionality.
• Be able to work closely with the development team to execute the test plan.
• Must understand client’s requirements with all specifications.
• Work efficiently on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Sound knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different testing methodologies.
• Extensive knowledge in testing fundamentals like test case preparation, test review & execution,
defect evaluation and managing, Black Box Testing.
• Ability to create Selenium-based Automation scripts and Web Application testing.
• Exposure in API and Webservices testing using tools like SOAP UI / REST API / Postman.
• Should have good analytical, written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools like Word, Excel etc.
• Experience in Agile methodology with focus in QA principles.
• Coding experience in Selenium Webdriver with Java and functional Knowledge of Maven, TestNG
framework, Annotations, Page object model and Page Factory
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Computers, BCA in Any Specialization
PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Computers
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Bug Tracking
- SOAP UI
- Software Testing
- Performance Testing
- REST API
- Web Application Testing
- TestNG framework
- .Mobile Application Testing
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org