Software Tester – Automation & Manual Testing
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a motivated Software Test Engineer.
- Preferred candidates will be collaborative, continually improving and work well in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- The Software Test Engineer should be well versed in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and have experience across the major phases of the SDLC including product requirements, technical design, and testing methodologies.
- MUST be highly proficient using SQL
- Selenium or Cucumber Automation testing tool experience
- Load Runner Experience
- Jira/Rally/TFS/ALM Project Management tool experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of related software testing experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills to communication with development team
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, test plans, and debugging is required
- Previous test automation experience is a plus in a C# ASP.net environment
UG :B.Sc in Computers, BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Cucumber Testing
- Automation Testing Tools
- Automation Testing
- Manual TestingTesting
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org