Software Tester Engineer
Company: THRIVEPASS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Location: New Delhi( Wazirpur )
- Analyze requirements and test software solutions using agile methodology
- Create test models for release testing (plans, data, and scripts) including the identification, collection, and/or creation of test data
- Develop, update, and maintain test cases and plans.
- Communicate effectively with Leads, Managers, and Stakeholders. Attend all agile meetings (scrum, backlog, sprint planning)
- Follow standard testing methodology frameworks, testing processes as a standard
- Co-ordinate testing specific release activities
- Create test models for release testing (plans, data, and scripts) pate in structured walk-through and peer reviews
- Participate in the coordination and execution of release testing
- Participate in Lessons Learned as appropriate
- Identify defects and questionable functionality; manage defects through to closure
- Resolve issues with unclear requirements and achieve a successful result
- Triage and solve complex problems using structured troubleshooting methodologies
- Work independently as well as work collaboratively in a team environment
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Minimum of 1-4 years of experience as Quality Assurance
- Effective communication skills to articulate testing result data to multiple audiences.
- Hands-on experience on JIRA
- Good analytical and logical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Takes initiative to uncover solutions to potential problems
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and adaptive to change
- Desire to excel and grow each day
Nice to Have
- Experience in automation testing.
- Experience of Selenium andJasmine
- Experience in API testing, Hands-on Postman tool
Send Resume to: Rama@thrivepass.com