SonicWall Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: SonicWall Inc
Company Website: www.sonicwall.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Night Shifts
Experience: Freshers [2020/ 2021 Batch]
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users with their issues on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross functional teams to replicate
- the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch
- releases and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
- Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported
- Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall product line and related industry products and technologies
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues
- using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage