Sorftware Engineer – Bangalore – Maersk
Company: MaerskGlobalServices Pvt.Ltd
Experience: 8 – 13 years
- As the architect for Order Handling Platform, you will be expected to design, build, test and deploy stable, scalable and simple solutions.
- Create and recommend solution design options factoring in requirements, standards, and current infrastructure
- environment. Communicate and present solutions to the other stakeholders.
- Guide and mentor other members in the team to promote highly technical and self-sufficient teams.
- Improve, optimize, and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes.
- Propose ideas and provide key inputs to the product and leadership team on product/platform roadmap.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Hands-on knowledge in designing and building API platforms with documentation, sandboxes, monitoring etc.
- Hands-on knowledge in designing, writing and reviewing code in Java, Spring etc.
- Hands-on knowledge in technologies/frameworks like Kafka, Redis, MongoDB/Cassandra/NoSQL DBs, Hadoop,
- Apache Spark, Elastic Search, Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands-on knowledge in designing and modelling data in RDBMS and NoSQL DBs.
- Hands-on familiarity with Unix/Linux CLI environment.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms. Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in product companies into ecommerce, logistics, etc.
- A good technical mindset and product development driven experience.
- Strong opinions on technology, product and architecture backed by data relevant to our business
- Strong sense of product ownership and commitment to grow and build product thinking, coupled with a strong
- passion for technology and innovation
- Passion to seek and evangelize tools to help development, testing and deployment, including automation.
- Passion for quick learning and adapting in a fast-paced global environment.
- Penchant to look at production and identify technical requirements for product improvements.
- Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency and innovation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in Logistics start-ups.
- Pior experience modernizing platforms/products.
UG :BCA in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .