Springworks Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Springworks
Company Website : www.springworks.in
Job Position : Intern – Software Engineer
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Springworks Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021 graduates
Job Description For Springworks Jobs 2022 :
- First and foremost, we’re looking for people who are excited about what we’re doing—you don’t
- need to know anything about the HRTech ecosystem, but should be excited to learn.
- We’re looking for interns with an educational background in Engineering / Computer Applications.
- The intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience at a thriving company.
- We work in teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The
- ideal intern for this environment should be enthusiastic and collaborative.
As a part of the interview process – Please send us a 1 minute video pitch on why we should hire
- you? You can share video via loom (https://www.loom.com/) or google drive link and share video
- link under portfolio section. Profiles without the video pitch will not be considered for this role.
Note: Please note this is a full time internship opportunity and person should be available for a minimum duration of 9 months to 1 year for internship.
Skills Required For Springworks Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science/engineering, mathematics, robotics.
Node JS Dev/React / Blockchain Knowledge is added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Algorithms and Data structure. Solid knowledge in deep learning algorithms and AI system design and architecture.
- Good to have basic Knowledge of machine learning and pattern recognition techniques (e.g. recommendation algorithms, classification / regression, clustering).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.