Company: Netlink Software
Experience: 3 – 8 years
- Installs, configures, upgrades and migrates database server software and related products.
- Strong experience with backups, restores and recovery models and maintenance plans
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Hands on the versions of SQL Servers (SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2, 2012,2014 and 2016)
- Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
- knowledge on High availability and disaster-recovery features like replication, mirroring, Windows cluster, log
- shipping and Always On availability groups
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention
- Deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors/clients.
- Writing and improving SQL Server T-SQL queries.
- Implement and enhance database security using proven methodologies
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as requested by the application team
- Follow change management process and participate in related meetings
- Monitors and optimizes the performance of the database including SQL tuning, performs storage and capacity planning.
- Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
- Should have Linux and Windows basic knowledge
- Document the companys database environment
- On-call troubleshooting for SQL Server service outages
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Provide 24×7 supports for critical production systems.
UG :Any Graduate
- High Availability
- Database Administration
- Database Security
- SQL Server
- Log Shipping
- SQL DBA
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org