Sr. Automation Tester
Company: Lyca Digital Private Limited
Experience: 8 – 12 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Stay up to speed with processes, best practices, and technology developments to ensure they are brought in-house and enhance the solutions applied to the testing problems.
- Help design and develop the test automation framework, test harness and code libraries to enable the team to both use and enhance across successive projects.
- Identify best practices that can be implemented and collaborate with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Have an ability to monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the SDLC/STLC.
- Application of contextually relevant processes, practices, tools, and technology.
- Ensure timely communication to all stakeholders.
- Graduate or postgraduate in Computer Science or a related field.
- A self-managed individual with extensive hands-on experience in Selenium and Appium tools, who can build high quality automation frameworks and test harness with minimum support.
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer in Selenium and Appium.
- Experience in automation of API test cases is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Java Programming language.
- Experience in designing and coding high efficiency test suites.
- Experience in building Test Automation in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) model and must
- implement best tool integration (preferably Jenkins)
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented in problem solving.
- Proficiency in building tools like Maven and ANT.
- Strong knowledge of frameworks like Junit / TestNG.
- Strong knowledge of GitHub integration with Selenium.
- Implementation in Docker tool is an advantage.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Absolute adherence to architectural and development best practices including the use of standard architectures,
- proper use of code management, document design and design artifacts and timely review of design/code.
UG :Any Graduate
- Automation Testing
Send Resume to: Mruthyunjaya.S@lycadigital.com