Sr / Lead SDET – API Testing
Company: UNIFY TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- Work from a deep understanding of customer perspectives, software engineering, and quality practices
- Drive Software Test Engineering Best Practices and Strategies (Automation, Performance, Load, and Security Testing)
- Contribute to the long-term roadmap and planning to enhance the organization’s testing capabilities
- Coach and mentor others in the quality engineering team on quality methods and techniques
- Strong hands-on ability to develop and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Significant experience utilizing debugging tools, conducting root cause analysis and conducting fixes where possible.
- Provide expert-level test automation to grow overall test coverage across the StockX Application Solutions (UI, Web Services, and DB).
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the required software improvements and modifications.
- Apply senior-level software test engineering practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive the quality and testability of products and services.
- Design, create, document, and/or implement test strategies, test automation, and quality tools and processes.
- Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality. Perform automated testing of shared web services, and execute all components of product testing such as functional regression, end to end testing, database testing, failure mode testing, performance, and load testing.
- Participate in establishing project plans, estimate work, and monitor progress against milestones.
Communicate and coordinate testing with local teams as well as make recommendations to
- improve product reliability, performance, and quality assurance, best practices, and processes.
Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for applications with the environment.
- Develop new testing tools to make the testing process effective and efficient.
Drive cross-functional testing sessions that span multiple teams as it pertains to code cut-over activities
- Full working knowledge of Github and its best practices as well as and the CI/CD process
UG :Any Graduate
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- Database Testing
- QA Tools
- Quality Assurance
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org