Sr. Quality Analyst (Manual & Automation Testing) – Indore
Company: Galaxy Web Links Limited
Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Indore)
- Knowledge and Experience on JAVA, Junit/TestNG, Appium, Selenium with setting up cloud infrastructure for
- automated testing on the cloud using virtual devices, good experience with integration of automation test suites with CI/CD.
- Proficiency in manual testing of Web and mobile applications is a must
- Must have hands-on experience with automation tools like Appium, Selenium, TestingWhiz, HPE, SOAP UI/Pro
- Must have experience with integration of automation test suites with CI/CD. Experience with Agile development
- methodology (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Proven experience with the development and maintenance of regression and performance tests in a complex architecture.
- To be able to establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
- Passion for testing with the “break it” mentality.
- Detailed knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation
- In-depth understanding of IT software development life cycle and product process-oriented agile development environment like Scrum, Defect life cycle
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG :MCA in Computers
- Mobile Testing
- Automation Testing
- Regression Testing
- Software QA
- API Testing
- Database Testing
- Manual Testing
- UX Testing
- Test Cases
- UI Testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com