SR TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER || INFOSTRIDE TECHNOLOGIES || MOHALI
Company: InfoStride Technologies Private Limited.
Experience4 to 9 year
Location: Mohali/SAS Nagar (WFH during Covid)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
- Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools using Selenium/Java, Jmeter.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and use internal defect tracking tool to
- create detailed, high quality error reports.
- Build and drive comprehensive test strategies (manual/automated) that covers all systems,
- including building frameworks and mock services
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA
- Use of Agile methodology in all phases of the iterative software development lifecycle
- Java development experience
- Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases.
- Communicate status frequently in daily Scrum.
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
- Review requirements; execute functional and non-functional test cases.
- Be proactive in following release cycle schedule by planning, estimating and executing of tests for existing and new projects
- Experience using Jenkins Building/configuring/Debugging.
- Performance Testing
- Selenium Webdriver
- Software Testing
- API Testing
- Database Testing
- Functional Testing
UG: Any Graduate
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org