Sunquest Information Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Company Profile : Sunquest Information
Company Website : www.sunquestinfo.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Kolkata
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Sunquest Information Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Sunquest Information Jobs 2022 :
- Review, modify, develop, and implement software applications, usually very complex in nature.
- Investigate and make recommendations on newer, advanced and bleeding edge technologies
- Ensure that coding, development standards and conventions are followed. Design and develop in accordance with established standards.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages and technologies.
- Understand, determine and document impact analysis as per the code changes done.
- Understand, perform and document unit testing as per the code changes done which takes care of positive and negative unit test scenarios.
- Participate in testing process through test review and analysis.
- Comprehend the technical and functional requirements in depth in such a way that the assigned tasks can be completed with high quality.
- Understand the defined scope of the requirement / bug.
- Performing RCA before coming up with solutions to resolve a support ticket/bug.
- Should track work hours properly with the respective development tasks and document the technical notes appropriately in the TFS task.
- Should learn new development constructs related to the technology used in the product with an objective to improve
- productivity of the self and to improve the robustness of the product.
- Should come up with innovative ideas & deliver presentations to client audiences/professional peers for making the product more scalable and reliable.
- Ensuring that each development item is thoroughly unit tested in a proper deployable environment (outside the development environment), before it is handed over to the Implementation group for Integration Testing and the QA group for overall Quality Assurance.
- Participating in analysis and design meetings for the Product.
- Active participant in software release cycle, providing key technical leadership to the team.
- Work as an active and collaborative member of a Scrum team. Participate in all scrum ceremonies with team to review Technical Design Specifications, obtain development tasks, track progress, clarify technical issues pertaining to coding and testing of the design.
- Conduct performance analysis as per the established development process and document the same as per the performance tracking template.
- Should strictly adhere to the time deadlines and ensure timely escalations.
- Should inform Manager about the available capacity well ahead of time for better planning of the future tasks in pipeline.
- Tracking and working on development issues for a given release as previously assigned, and as they come up assimilating them into a status report for the Manager.
- Assisting the Manager in prioritizing and assigning technical activities to the members of the Development Team, based on the release content decided by the Manager.
- Assisting the Manager in managing the development resources and priorities, once assigned to development tasks.
Train, mentor and serve as a resource to other members of the team and cross-departmental colleagues regarding software questions.
- Identify and implement ways to improve quality and efficiencies in the department.
Skills Required For Sunquest Information Jobs 2022 :
- Expert level knowledge with all or a combination of React, Angular JS, CSS.
- Working knowledge with database technologies such as SQL server, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Deep experience and skills in building web-based user interfaces and multi-tiered web applications.
- Thorough hands on experience with OOAD and Design Patterns including but not limited to MVC, MVVM.
- Able to drive ideas from early design through to implementation, working in a collaborative and iterative process.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience working in GIT as the primary source control management tool.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment including participation in a team using one of the more commonly used process frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).